I am a lawyer practicing business law, real estate law, intellectual property law (patents, trademarks, copyright, licensing), and litigation in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information, visit http://www.davidlam.ca.
- RT @asymco: Advertising spending 2012: $million Dell: 800 Apple: 1000 HP: 1000 Microsoft: 1600 Coca Cola: 3342 Samsung Electronics: 4335 1 month ago
- New Blog Post: Telus records all your texts bit.ly/YM6z65 1 month ago
- US Supreme Court upholds first-sale doctrine in textbook resale case | Ars Technica ars.to/ZdIAMd 2 months ago
- ‘Canada will never be a safe haven for zombies, ever’ flip.it/kSU1d 3 months ago
- "Have you ever fired a gun?" Obama: "Yes", and here's the smoking gun to prove it bit.ly/WftGXx 3 months ago
Tag Cloud.ca Domains Access to Information Bill C-32 Business Business Methods Buying A Condo Buying A Home Consumer Rights Consumer Safety Copyright Reform Domain Names Education Employer Rights Evidence Fair Dealing Fair Use Infringement IP Kik Licensing Litigation Methods of Medical Diagnosis News Partnerships Patented Medicines Patent Reform Privacy Real Estate Selling A Home Spam Startups Statutory Interpretation Tax US Law US Supreme Court Validity Worker Rights
Tag Archives: Domain Names
The Supreme Court today tackled the issue of whether a hyperlink linking to another web page with defamatory material is itself defamatory. The Court concluded that the use of a hyperlink to link to another page with defamatory material is … Continue reading
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) recently announced changes to the CIRA Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (CDRP). The CDRP, which governs disputes over .ca domain names alleged to be registered in bad faith, has been in effect since 2002. … Continue reading