I am a lawyer practicing business law, real estate law, intellectual property law (patents, trademarks, copyright, licensing), and litigation in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information, visit http://www.davidlam.ca.
- RT @asymco: Advertising spending 2012: $million Dell: 800 Apple: 1000 HP: 1000 Microsoft: 1600 Coca Cola: 3342 Samsung Electronics: 4335 1 month ago
- New Blog Post: Telus records all your texts bit.ly/YM6z65 1 month ago
- US Supreme Court upholds first-sale doctrine in textbook resale case | Ars Technica ars.to/ZdIAMd 2 months ago
- ‘Canada will never be a safe haven for zombies, ever’ flip.it/kSU1d 3 months ago
- "Have you ever fired a gun?" Obama: "Yes", and here's the smoking gun to prove it bit.ly/WftGXx 3 months ago
Tag Cloud.ca Domains Access to Information Bill C-32 Business Business Methods Buying A Condo Buying A Home Consumer Rights Consumer Safety Copyright Reform Domain Names Education Employer Rights Evidence Fair Dealing Fair Use Infringement IP Kik Licensing Litigation Methods of Medical Diagnosis News Partnerships Patented Medicines Patent Reform Privacy Real Estate Selling A Home Spam Startups Statutory Interpretation Tax US Law US Supreme Court Validity Worker Rights
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Update: The Harper Government fell in a non-confidence vote on March 25, 2011 at 2:20pm. Later this week, the 40th Parliament will be dissolved and an election will be called. Opposition parties are anxious to bring down the Conservative minority … Continue reading
In a previous post I outlined some of the priorities of Federal Privacy Commissioner Jennifer Stoddart as she enters her new 3 year term. One of her priorities is to strengthen PIPEDA, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, … Continue reading