I am a lawyer practicing business law, real estate law, intellectual property law (patents, trademarks, copyright, licensing), and litigation in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information, visit http://www.davidlam.ca.
- RT @asymco: Advertising spending 2012: $million Dell: 800 Apple: 1000 HP: 1000 Microsoft: 1600 Coca Cola: 3342 Samsung Electronics: 4335 1 month ago
- New Blog Post: Telus records all your texts bit.ly/YM6z65 1 month ago
- US Supreme Court upholds first-sale doctrine in textbook resale case | Ars Technica ars.to/ZdIAMd 2 months ago
- ‘Canada will never be a safe haven for zombies, ever’ flip.it/kSU1d 3 months ago
- "Have you ever fired a gun?" Obama: "Yes", and here's the smoking gun to prove it bit.ly/WftGXx 3 months ago
Tag Cloud.ca Domains Access to Information Bill C-32 Business Business Methods Buying A Condo Buying A Home Consumer Rights Consumer Safety Copyright Reform Domain Names Education Employer Rights Evidence Fair Dealing Fair Use Infringement IP Kik Licensing Litigation Methods of Medical Diagnosis News Partnerships Patented Medicines Patent Reform Privacy Real Estate Selling A Home Spam Startups Statutory Interpretation Tax US Law US Supreme Court Validity Worker Rights
Monthly Archives: November 2010
An opportunity arises and you have the opportunity to become a Director. To sit on a Board of Directors is exciting, whether it’s your own company or if it’s an entity like a charity or a not-for-profit that you’re especially … Continue reading
As I posted earlier, on October 14, 2010 the Federal Court in Amazon v. Canada, 2010 FC 1011 held that a method of doing business (a “business method”) can be patentable subject matter, and that there is no categorical exclusion … Continue reading